Age Circa: Art Deco C. 1920 -1940
Gram Weight: 1.0 grams
Metal Type: 14k yellow gold filled over base metal
Main Stone: Seed pearl
• Diameter: 1.15 mm
• Length: 0.40"
• Width: 0.50"
Pin/Brooch Style: Brooch, lapel pin, hat pin, scarf pin, tie pin
Closure Type: Pin stem with a locking "c" clasp
• Handmade during the Art Deco era
• Composed of 14k yellow gold filled over base metal crafted into the likeness of the greek letter Phi (Φ)
• Features hand painted enamel and lustrous seed pearls
• Also features the Greek letters Beta (Β) and Sigma (Σ)
• Completed with a pin stem and locking clasp
• Can be worn on a variety of accessories, including hats, scarves, and lapels, among many others